Energy Suspension C4 Corvette Upgrade
TIGHTENING UP OUR C4 CORVETTE'S HANDLING WITH A ENERGY SUSPENSION MASTER KIT
Previously reported power upgrades to our "Beyond the Crate " 1995 Corvette project added a 450 HP 383 build and prepped B&M transmission that combined to snap your neck at the touch of the throttle. This immediately highlighted the sloppiness that 180,000 miles had added to its well worn suspension. The cure was a clear cut path to Energy Suspension in San Clemente, California for a full suspension upgrade with their polyurethane bushing Corvette Hyper Flex Master Kit PN 3-18122 for 1985-95 Corvettes.
Based on previous experience with Energy Suspension kits we had great expectations and we were not disappointed when the suspension's handling qualities were restored to better than new with road gripping capacity never before seen in this model Corvette. Vice President Michael Santa Cruz told us the difference with the Energy Suspension master bushing kit would be night and day and he was dead on the money.
We originally selected an affordable C4 Corvette because it came equipped with a relatively strong fuel injected engine and world class factory designed performance suspension and universally lauded handling characteristics. This particular one was just worn out, but the Energy boys had the proper remedy in a one-stop shopping box. Follow along here as Energy Suspension master techs Ben Lahatt and Billy Ray Harrill put the tight and bite back in this revitalized thoroughbred.
FRONT UPPER CONTROL ARMS
FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARMS
SWAY BAR BUSHINGS
FULL FRONT SUSPENSION
STEERING RACK MOUNTS
HOW WE ROLL NOW
SOURCE:Energy Suspension ®
1131 Via Callejon
San Clemente, California 92673-6230, USA
Toll Free (888) 913-6374
Phone 1(949) 361-3935
HYPER FLEX MASTER KIT PARTS
Corvette Suspension Bushing Replacement Kit 3-18122
1984 - 1995 Chevrolet Corvette
- Get real performance, for both on the road and off.
- Popular performance car, truck and SUV applications.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" fun!
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability.
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss.
- Proven for many years, by both professional and amateur racers alike.
- Both restores and improves better than new!
- Made of Energy's HYPER FLEX performance polyurethane.
- Heavy duty metal components are used, for increased strength, when applicable